Thursday, April 7, 2011

New Beer: Boulevard Brewing Coming To Chicago

I know this is a bit of an old story.  Several other beer news outlets put the word out that Binny's was ordering Boulevard.  I have a source with a few more details including that Boulevard will be in stores the last week of April and exactly which beers will be brought to Chicago.  Still waiting on word of a release party, but I hope to hear about one soon.  I am looking forward to trying a new (to me) porter we need better representation of the style in Chicago.  I also heard that there is much better than expected response from bars for this to be on top as well as strong orders for bottles.

Year Round Beers Coming to Chicago:

  • Unfiltered Wheat Beer
  • Pale Ale
  • Single-Wide I.P.A.
  • Bully! Porter


As it stands now the seasonals will not be making it to Chicago.  I wish Boulevard the best as they break into what many call a difficult market.

No comments:

Post a Comment