Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Look At March

Wow-March blew me away.  Very Small Beer had a one month record of 2,770 hits with a one day record of 435 hits on March 28 when the Goose Island buyout story broke.  If you missed it you can still read my initial and more thoughtful reactions.

A story readers were highly interested in was posted here and here covering the Edgewater Lounge being temporarily shut down.  I wrote the initial post from a smartphone which I never did before.  I am still trying to get the City of Chicago to release the official documents regarding the closure before writing more, but remember clean matters.

Finally, I was a bit disappointed when readers seemed uninterested in New Glarus R&D Golden Ale.  Here is a brewer doing extremely small test batches and asking for feedback.  We do not see that often.

As always if you have a topic you would like explored leave a comment.  Comments are always approved unless they come from rich Nigerian widows looking to sell me a stake in a very important business opportunity. April has my first contest so be sure to enter, and check back tomorrow asI am ready to start seriously tackling the business of beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment