Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Stone did a good thing.

This Morning Beer Bitch gave me a pair of Arrogant Bastard Ale Glasses from Stone.  After I got done laughing at the in your face attitude of the glass I saw at the bottom "Don't be an Idiot.  Have a designated driver, or don't drink this beer."  I know most breweries especially the big ones run responsibility campaigns I think to mostly placate MADD and such.  I have  never seen a brewery say it this straight up or even put it on the glassware.  You can grab a glass of your own here.  So I want to give a big pat on the back to Stone this was a class act move.

Most people do not realize That a beer like Arrogant Bastard Ale comes in at 7.2%.  This is higher than what many drinkers expect from a beer especially if they view everything in Bud (5%) or even worse Bud Light (4.2%) terms.  So uninformed drinkers might drink two and not realize they drank three of their usual.  So if you are going to partake please remember drink for the taste not for the intoxication, and if the taste gets you intoxicated have a Beer Bitch to get you home.  Come back Thursday to find out more about Beer Bitch and why she is pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment